Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Hurst, TX are right here.
As Owners/Strategic-Partners for PrideStaff's Hurst office, Julie and Mike Almond support their candidates' job-search efforts with the ideal combination of employment expertise and compassion. Using the most up-to-date resources available on current employment trends, their team of recruiting experts helps ensure that area job seekers don't just search, but succeed.
If you're looking for jobs in Hurst, here are two hot opportunities:
Forklift Driver / Warehouse Associate in Grand Prairie, TX
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 244858
Our client seeks an experienced equipment operator (stand up forklift, cherry picker, walkie rider) to assist in their warehouse. Great temp-to-hire opportunity! Responsibilities are varied and may include: loading/unloading pallets and other materials from trailers; locating product in the warehouse; pulling orders from warehouse racks using a log and possibly an RF scanner gun; performing quality control checks to ensure products are going to correct areas; and performing regular walk-around inspections of forklift and reporting issues to maintenance. Must be able to lift 50 lbs., have a valid driver's license and have 6 months of verifiable work history.
Apply for the Grand Prairie Forklift Driver / Warehouse Associate job>
Planning Administrative Assistant in Irving, TX
Salary: Up to $18.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 244353
Our client's planning department seeks a team player with a positive attitude to handle a wide range of responsibilities: preparing and submitting accurate purchase orders; gaining proficiency in Sage X3 and Sage SIA Planning System to perform mid-level system tasks and assignments; expediting and following up with vendors on purchase orders; assisting planners to ensure the purchase process is completed during each month's ordering cycle; and more. Experience working in a planning department is preferred; excellent computer skills are essential.
Apply for the Irving Administrative Assistant (Planning) job>
Looking for work in Hurst?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Hurst and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Hurst office is located at 860 Airport Freeway, Suite 204, Hurst.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.