Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Modesto, CA are right here.
Part of the PrideStaff team since 1999, Strategic-Partner Alisa Torlai maintains her passion for staffing by continually meeting and assisting new job seekers. To ensure her recruiters provide exceptional service to job seekers, Alisa personally reviews quality surveys from candidates. Rest assured that her team will take the time to make a personal connection with you and ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.
If you're looking for jobs in Modesto, here are two hot opportunities:
Accounting Clerk in Modesto, CA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 246893
PrideStaff Financial, a specialized firm in finance and accounting, is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented accounting clerk to join our client's accounting department and assist with reports, vendor contact, invoices and purchase orders. The ideal candidate is proficient with MS Office applications, has strong data entry skills and types 40+ WPM.
Apply for the Modesto Accounting Clerk job>
Bench Technician in Modesto, CA
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 246065
Modesto employer seeks a bench technician to test, repair and configure IT equipment for stores. This position requires: basic MS Excel and Word skills; good analytical, planning and organizational skills; ability to lift up to 40 lbs.; and strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with people from all departments and with varying degrees of technology knowledge.
Apply for the Modesto Bench Technician job>
Looking for work in Modesto?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Modesto and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Modesto office is located at 3400 Tully Road, Suite C, Modesto.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.