Posted in Hot Jobs
The best jobs in Birmingham South, AL are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Katrina Cade draws on her experience as a business professional to understand job seekers' unique needs and career aspirations. Together with her team of Birmingham employment specialists, she seeks to connect each candidate with employment opportunities that are a perfect fit.
If you're looking for jobs in Birmingham South, here are two hot opportunities:
Medical Office Receptionist in Birmingham, AL
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 216606
Homewood employer seeks a medical office receptionist with at least 1 year of customer service experience to: welcome patients in person or over the phone; schedule appointments; register patients; answer and route incoming calls; collect deposits, co-pays or deductibles; and work closely with providers, clinical staff and management to ensure smooth patient flow.
Apply for the Birmingham Medical Office Receptionist job>
Accounts Receivable Accountant in Birmingham, AL
Job Type: Temporary to hire
Job ID: 216196
Downtown Birmingham area client is expanding their accounting team and seeks an experienced AP/AR clerk to: pay invoices; collect revenue; prepare financial reports; maintain and verify accounting ledgers; and maintain financial security by following internal accounting controls and completing database backups. This position requires strong administrative writing, organizational, data entry, math, financial software and reporting skills. An associate's degree is required.
Apply for the Birmingham Accounts Receivable Accountant job>
Looking for work in Birmingham South?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Birmingham South and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Birmingham South office is located at 3659 Lorna Road, Suite 165, Hoover.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he/she will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Birmingham South, AL staffing and employment agency and City of Birmingham South, AL Jobs.