Posted in Hot Jobs
The best jobs in Charlotte North, NC are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner L.A. (Chip) Tomlinson has learned, through experience, how important it is to create a great match between job seeker and employer. He and his team of recruiting experts take great care in interviewing, selecting and placing each individual who comes to PrideStaff looking for work. Ultimately, Chip knows that his employees' success determines his own level of success.
If you're looking for jobs near Charlotte North, here are two hot opportunities:
Assembler in Mooresville, NC
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 186218
Are you mechanically inclined? Experienced in assembly production? A fantastic Mooresville company is looking to add to their first shift engine assembly team. Follow lean manufacturing principals (training provided) in all assembly jobs within the facility and rotate through different tasks, rather than specializing in a single task. Apply for the Mooresville Assembler job>
Intermodal Terminal Manager in Charlotte, NC
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits, including 401(k)
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 180600
Are you an experienced intermodal port drayage terminal manager? A Charlotte terminal is hiring immediately! Essential responsibilities include: analyzing financial information to develop plans, policies or budgets for increasing profits or improving services; managing container free time and interchange agreements; collaborating with other managers or staff members to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals or objectives; directing investigations to verify and resolve customer or shipper complaints; supervising workers; promoting safe work activities by conducting safety audits. Requires a Bachelor's degree, or 3-5 years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Apply for the Charlotte Intermodal Terminal Manager job>
Looking for work in Charlotte North?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Charlotte North and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Charlotte North office is located at 9605 Caldwell Commons, Unit B, Cornelius.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Charlotte North, NC staffing and employment agency and City of Charlotte North, NC Jobs.