Posted in Hot Jobs
The best jobs in Cincinnati Northwest, OH are right here.
Eric Riddick, PrideStaff Owner/Strategic-Partner, wants to make a difference in job seekers' lives by finding the right temporary assignment or direct position for each candidate. His team of Northwest Cincinnati employment specialists will take the time to understand what you really want from your job and provide opportunities with the challenge, flexibility and pay you need:
If you're looking for jobs in Northwest Cincinnati, here are two hot opportunities:
Financial Staffing Consultant in Cincinnati Northwest, OH
Salary: $40k - $50k
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 166140
Cincinnati Northwest PrideStaff is looking for a new team member to help with recruiting, sales, staffing accounting, and financial positions. Your drive, coupled with our process, can lead to a fulfilling and lucrative career. We offer one of the most unique and competitive compensation plans in the industry. Ideal candidate must have: excellent phone and sales skills; ability to manage multiple projects; good computer skills; and a willingness to develop/manage an extensive network of contacts and prospects.
Apply for the Cincinnati Northwest Financial Staffing Consultant job>
Light Assembly in Cincinnati Northwest, OH
Salary: $8 - $10/hr.
Job ID: 171477
Seeking high school graduate (or equivalent) to assemble fabricated parts for relatively small or light subassemblies and complete units. Test and calibrate parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications. Use hand tools and small power tools to assemble units.
Apply for the Cincinnati Northwest Light Assembly job>
Looking for work in Cincinnati Northwest?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Cincinnati Northwest and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Cincinnati Northwest office is located at 7308 Yankee Road, Liberty Township.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Cincinnati Northwest, OH staffing and employment agency and City of Cincinnati Northwest, OH Jobs.