Posted in Hot Jobs
Looking for the best jobs in N Dallas, TX? You've come to the right place!
Amy Linn and Julie Vicic, PrideStaff Strategic Partners and CSPs, operate the North Dallas office. Together, Amy and Julie dedicate themselves to the professional growth and development of those they serve. This dedication has helped them create an office that’s received both local and national awards for staffing and service excellence. In fact, the North Dallas office has been named PrideStaff’s Office of the Year not once, but twice!
Their secret to staffing success? They surround themselves with talented, driven, engaged individuals and focus on helping candidates not just to search, but to succeed.
If you're looking for work, here are two hot jobs in Dallas North:
Benefits Service Representative in North Dallas, TX
Job ID: 154213
The BILINGUAL Benefits Representative is primarily responsible for handling contacts from retirement plan participants with an emphasis on providing education about their plan benefits, investment tools and retirement planning. The BSR is responsible for completing transactions, providing plan benefit information, utilizing retirement planning tools, researching, solving problems and following up with participants on outstanding issues in a call center environment.
Apply for the Benefits Service Representative job>
Warehouse Assistant in Coppell, TX
Job ID: 154136
Warehouse assistant will be responsible for loading, padding, strapping and unloading fragile electronic equipment on and off delivery truck and into the customer location. Also will assist in the warehouse with general warehouse duties, such as pulling, packing and shipping orders.
Apply for the North Dallas Warehouse Assistant job>
Looking for other job opportunities in N Dallas?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout North Dallas and beyond. Be sure to visit our full listings of opportunities using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Dallas North office is located at 14850 Quorum Drive, Suite 325, Dallas.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.