Posted in Hot Jobs
The best jobs in LA/Culver City, CA are right here.
With an MBA from UCLA and 25 years of diverse business experience, Owner/Strategic-Partner Colette Moore knows what it takes to make your job search successful. Her team of Culver City employment specialists enjoy the daily opportunities they get to help hard-working people find jobs that match their skills, interests and goals.
If you're looking for jobs in LA/Culver City, here are two hot opportunities:
Sales Representative Trainee (Electronics) in Culver City, CA
Salary: $50k - $60k
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 215508
Growing interconnect manufacturer seeks a self-starter with strong analytical skills and technical aptitude to: support the current sales team; train for a sales role; make outside sales calls; research and develop new sales leads; write reports and emails to advance sales and collaborate with key stakeholders. College degree (B.A. or B.S.) required; engineering background preferred.
Apply for the Culver City Sales Representative Trainee (Electronics) Job>
Receptionist/Scheduler (Bilingual Spanish) in Marina Del Rey, CA
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 215436
Established, busy doctor's office seeks a bilingual receptionist (English/Spanish) with scheduling experience. Responsibilities include: answering phones; scheduling patients; handling insurance authorization and eligibility; greeting and checking-in patients; and completing a variety of office tasks. The ideal candidate will have solid PC skills, data entry experience, medical office experience and prior HIPPA training.
Apply for the Marina Del Ray Bilingual Medical Receptionist/Scheduler job>
Looking for work in LA/Culver City?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout LA/Culver City and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff LA/Culver City office is located at 11447 Jefferson Boulevard, Culver City.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he or she will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.