Posted in Hot Jobs
The best jobs in Memphis, TN are right here.
PrideStaff Strategic-Partner Jeremy Thacker strives to make a difference in each job seeker's life by finding them the right opportunity. His team of Memphis employment specialists will make a personal connection with you to understand what you really want from your job – and ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.
If you're looking for jobs in Memphis, here are two hot opportunities:
Cycle Counters / Inventory Forklift Drivers in Memphis, TN
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 235128
PrideStaff is now hiring hard-working individuals with 6 months of experience for assignments in the North, MS area (must be able to work in this area). Shifts run from 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. with overtime; pay is dependent upon experience.
Marketing Coordinator in Memphis, TN
Salary: $12+/hr., D.O.E.
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 235081
Hot opportunity! East Memphis client has 2- to 3-month assignment for an individual looking to build experience in marketing and graphic design. Responsibilities include: digital marketing (managing corporate social media, assisting with corporate website updates); creating and updating graphics for advertisements, brochures and presentations; and assisting with corporate meetings and events. Assignment requires a minimum of 1 year of marketing experience, as well as a solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and social media platforms.
Apply for the Memphis Marketing Coordinator job>
Looking for work in Memphis?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Memphis and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Memphis office is located at 4515 Poplar Avenue, Suite 102, Memphis.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.