Posted in Hot Jobs
The best jobs in Portland West, OR are right here.
As the Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff's Portland West office, Robert Cohen takes specific steps, including one-on-one interviews, to make sure job seekers like you get the proper support and training needed to be successful. He and his team of Portland employment specialists will take the time to understand what you value most as an employee, and then connect you with the ideal employment opportunity.
If you're looking for jobs in Portland West, here are two hot opportunities:
Inside Sales / Appointment Setters in Portland, OR
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 192826
The nation's leading provider of an innovative sales and marketing system is actively recruiting for an Inside Sales position. For the past 3 years, this company has consistently been ranked among the top 5 of Oregon's Best 100 Companies! This is a 100% phone-based position and responsibilities include: contacting warm leads (average 150 calls/day); qualifying information and building relationships with families; setting appointments for outside sales professionals. Candidates must be compassionate, driven, have 1 to 3 years of experience, and have a high school diploma/GED. After the initial 90-day training period, there is the possibility of base + commission structure, with average annual earnings ranging from $30K to $60K.
Apply for the Portland Inside Sales / Appointment Setters job>
Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Beaverton, OR
Job ID: 218939
PrideStaff Portland is currently seeking hard-working warehouse associates to provide excellent service to internal and external customers by accurately pulling, staging, checking, packing and shipping customer orders. If you are detail-oriented, able to frequently lift up to 35 lbs., familiar with MS Office, and experienced in shipping/receiving, contact us today to be considered for multiple openings in Portland and Beaverton!
Apply for the Beaverton Shipping and Receiving Clerk job>
Looking for work in Portland?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Portland West and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Portland office is located at 12600 SW Crescent Street, Suite 180, Beaverton.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.