Posted in Hot Jobs
The best jobs in South Orange County - Irvine, CA are right here.
Michelle Langley, Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff's Irvine office, describes her staff as experienced, professional, honest, hard working and "simply the best." They will take the time to make a personal connection with you and offer employment opportunities that fit your individual needs.
If you're looking for jobs in Irvine, here are two hot opportunities:
Accounting Clerk/Receptionist in Irvine, CA
Salary: $15 to $16/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 204986
Irvine manufacturing company seeks an accounting clerk/receptionist for a temporary to hire opportunity (35 hours per week). Duties include bookkeeping, QuickBooks entry, answering phone, meeting/greeting customers and additional clerical duties. The ideal candidate must know QuickBooks and have a minimum of one year of accounting experience.
Apply for the Irvine Accounting Clerk/Receptionist job>
Fabricator in Santa Ana, CA
Salary: $15 to $17/hr., DOE
Job ID: 193569
Santa Ana manufacturer needs a fabricator to assist in the manufacturing of metal products used in the aerospace industry. This is a 2nd shift (3:30 p.m. – midnight), temporary to hire position, but training will occur during 1st shift. Candidate must be flexible to work either shift during the training period, and overtime is possible.
This job involves taking coiled metal and placing it on a spool with a forklift to run through a metal fabricating machine. Requirements: 1 year mechanical/metal industry experience; strong mechanical aptitude; forklift experience. Aerospace or fastener industry experience is a plus.
Apply for the Santa Ana Fabricator job>
Looking for work in South Orange County?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Irvine and beyond. Be sure to visit our full listing of opportunities using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Irvine office is located at 2415 Campus Drive, #202, Irvine.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he/she will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s South Orange County, CA staffing and employment agency and City of Irvine, CA Jobs.