Posted in Hot Jobs
The best jobs in Miami West, FL are right here.
Strategic-Partner Jonathan Hall enjoys working in the staffing industry, because it is a fascinating convergence of need, opportunity and talent. He feels privileged to be a catalyst in West Miami job seekers' efforts, and will help ensure that you don't just search for meaningful employment, but succeed.
If you're looking for jobs in Miami West, here are two hot opportunities:
Insurance Assistant / Customer Service in Boca Raton, FL
Salary: $14-18 + Commission
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 179083
Expanding, independent property & casualty insurance agency is seeking an energetic, hard working, detail-oriented and dependable individual with a friendly personality. Candidates must possess: bilingual (English / Spanish) verbal and written skills; strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to use computer applications effectively; the desire to provide outstanding client service. 2-20 / 4-40 License insurance agency experience preferred.
Apply for the Boca Raton Insurance Assistant / Customer Service job>
J2EE / Spring Architect in North Fort Lauderdale, FL
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 178556
Seeking an experienced server-side architect/developer for our client in South Florida. Responsibilities include: design and development of web services, DB and Java components; configuration of DEV, DEMO and PROD environments consisting of multi-tier Amazon Elastic Cloud servers; performance optimization in multi-tier environment; collaborative troubleshooting with a big picture, end-to-end approach.
Technology / Tools include:
J2EE App server Developer
REST web services, JSON
Linux + scripting (e.g. Python)
Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo etc.)
GIT source control
Jira (+agile development methodology)
Load testing of web services for robustness
Apply for the North Fort Lauderdale J2EE / Spring Architect job>
Looking for work in Miami West?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Miami West and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Miami West office is located at 7795 W. Flagler Street, Suite 42, Miami.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.