Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Wilmington, DE are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff's Wilmington office, Monica Eboda, is an expert in recruiting, developing and retaining talented people. Each day, she and her team of Wilmington recruiters build one-on-one relationships with local job seekers to match them with the area's best employment opportunities.
If you're looking for jobs in Wilmington, here are two hot opportunities:
Commercial Landscapers in Lenni / Media, PA
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 253974
Area employer seeks experienced landscapers to cultivate and care for the landscaping and grounds surrounding businesses and other buildings. Primary responsibilities include: performing groundskeeping and building maintenance duties; mowing, trimming and edging; landscaping and planting; applying fertilizer; shoveling snow; performing minor repairs and maintenance procedures; raking and mulching; and more.
Apply for the Lenni / Media Commercial Landscapers job>
Warehouse / Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Wilmington, DE
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 253848
Multiple Wilmington-area employers are searching for experienced, energetic, goal-oriented shipping & receiving associates to join their team. Job duties may include: assembling orders and preparing goods for shipment by building pallets; completing shipping reports; analyzing, evaluating and solving complex problems; creating shipping documents; prioritizing workflow; driving a forklift; and performing data entry. Must be able to: work independently; lift up to 20 lbs.; thrive in a fast-paced environment; and be available to work overtime when needed.
Apply for the Wilmington Warehouse / Shipping & Receiving Clerk job>
Looking for work in Wilmington?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Wilmington and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Wilmington office is located at 701 Foulk Road, Suite 2F, Wilmington.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.