Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Gulfport, MS are right here.
Strategic-Partner Gary Carmichael dedicates himself to building an individual relationship with each employee and client. An active member of the local business community, Gary strives to connect local job seekers with meaningful job opportunities that leverage their skills and experience.
If you're looking for jobs in Gulfport, here are two hot opportunities:
Accounting Clerk in Gulfport, MS
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 159634
Gulfport client seeks an accounting clerk to provide financial, administrative and clerical services, including: maintaining accounting records; reconciling bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger; verifying financial reports by running performance analysis software program; maintaining confidentiality; and determining the value of depreciating assets by running depreciation software program. The ideal candidate is highly organized, has two to three years' relevant experience and possesses a college degree.
Apply for the Gulfport Accounting Clerk job>
Construction – General Laborer in Gulfport, MS
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 196127
PrideStaff Gulfport seeks experienced laborers for multiple assignments on the MS Gulf Coast. Responsibilities vary by assignment and may include: tasks involving physical labor at construction sites; operating hand and power tools of all types; cleaning and preparing sites; erecting scaffolding; cleaning up rubble and debris; digging trenches and setting braces to support excavations; and assisting craft workers. Applicants must have reliable transportation and be willing to submit to pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Apply for the Gulfport Construction - General Laborer job>
Looking for work in Gulfport?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Gulfport and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Gulfport office is located at 28 Pass Road, Suite 500, Gulfport.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.