Posted in Hot Jobs
The best jobs in Wilmington, DE are right here.
Monica Eboda, Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff's Wilmington office, has dedicated most of her career to recruiting, growing and retaining top talent. Her Wilmington employment office is not a “one size fits all” business. Instead, she and her team foster one-on-one relationships to match the right people to the right positions, and to ensure that every candidate has an outstanding experience.
If you're looking for jobs in Wilmington, here are two hot opportunities:
Forklift Operator / Warehouse Associate in Wilmington, DE
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 218802
Local manufacturing company is seeking hard-working, reliable forklift operators to assist with their increase in production: operating forklift, pallet jack and cherry picker; loading materials from production lines onto trucks and flat beds; and performing a variety of tasks safely and efficiently. Must be 18 years of age, have recent forklift driving experience, and be familiar with standard warehouse operations. OSHA certification is a plus!
Apply for the Wilmington Forklift Operator / Warehouse Associate job>
General Office - Clerical in Wilmington, DE
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 218861
Multiple Wilmington area employers are searching for experienced, proven individuals for temporary assignments. Some assignments have potential for direct employment. Job duties may include: data entry; billing and coding; compiling, sorting and filing office records; operating office machines such as photocopiers, scanners, voicemail systems and personal computers; answering and directing phone calls; ordering materials and supplies; and interacting with customers, support staff and sales. Must have excellent communication skills, exceptional organizational skills and familiarity with MS Office applications.
Apply for the Wilmington General Office - Clerical job>
Looking for work in Wilmington?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Wilmington and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Wilmington office is located at 701 Foulk Road, Suite 2F, Wilmington.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, we will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.