Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Long Beach, CA are right here.
With a shared mission of helping others, PrideStaff Owners/Strategic-Partners Gary and Beverly Godshall provide opportunities for job seekers to work in support of their personal goals. Every day, their team of Long Beach recruiters creates exceptional matches between candidates and top employers.
If you're looking for jobs in Long Beach, here are two hot opportunities:
Tradeshow Registration, Monitors and Setup Personnel in Long Beach, CA
Salary: $10 to $12/hr.
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 242187
Immediate need for a wide range of positions to support several Long Beach conferences, tradeshows and expos over the next few months. Duties typically include registration, typing, cashiering, name badge and packet assembly, verifying participant identifications, and/or exhibit setup and take down. Hospitality Servers are also immediately needed for upcoming events. Candidates must be courteous, professional and able to adapt quickly.
Forklift Operator (Warehouse Associate) in Long Beach, CA
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 242188
Local manufacturing company seeks a forklift operator to assist with their increase in production. Job responsibilities may include: operating a forklift, pallet jack or cherry picker; maintaining safety practices at all times; loading materials from production lines onto trucks and flat beds; moving materials within the warehouse to facilitate production; operating or cross-training on other warehouse machinery; and more.
Apply for the Long Beach Forklift Operator / Warehouse Associate job>
Looking for work in Long Beach?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Long Beach and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Long Beach office is located at 5900 East Spring Street, Suite F, Long Beach.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.