PrideStaff provides Temporary, Temp-to-Hire, and Direct Hire placement of office clerical, light industrial and accounting workers, primarily in the niche of small-to-medium sized companies who value customized service. Professional hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM. The office will be located in retail space, typically 1,200 to 1,400 square feet.
- Most major markets are still available and you will have the rights to an exclusive territory. By contract, other PrideStaff franchisees cannot open offices in your territory or call on prospective clients in your market without your consent.
- PrideStaff provides the financing you will need to pay temporary employees’ salaries including payroll and insurance costs. PrideStaff does not finance the initial investment, start-up costs for the facility or equipment to open a franchise.
- The PrideStaff Franchise includes the exclusive rights to the PrideStaff name, trademark and system to develop a staffing business within a protected geographic area.
- The Franchise Fee is $35,000 with a total investment of $134,992 - $195,900 ($134,992 - $198,900 in Canada) which includes the franchise fee, opening costs and additional/working capital.
- Your new office can be up and running on average, 90-120 days after the franchise agreement has been finalized.
We have a process in place to guide you through your due diligence and to assist both you and PrideStaff in making the best possible decision whether or not this is the right franchise for you. Our “PrideStaff Discovery Process” includes several scheduled telephone conference calls to help you learn the scope of our industry, the ins and outs of how we do what we do, and validation of the opportunity. To help answer the many questions you are sure to have about our industry and company, we will start with a 90-minute Introductory Call, so you can learn about our niche and what makes us different from the rest of the pack. This is an important time for you to get a big picture snap-shot of the opportunity. Just as you are interested in learning more about us, we are also very interested in hearing your story. As we move forward throughout the process, more and more details will unfold for you.
If you would like to begin the process, please select the link to our Pre-Qualification Confidential Questionnaire. You will be contacted by the Franchise Development Department to schedule your Introductory Call.
Paula Turner Pizarro, CFE
VP Franchise Development
Franchise Development Representative
Franchise Development Assistant
READ ALL ABOUT IT
Want to become a Franchisee?
If you’re looking for a solid growth opportunity, now is the time to consider the staffing industry. And, now is the time to consider PrideStaff.