Date Posted: October 4, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 166656
Charlotte company looking for a Warehouse Associate to join their team!
The Warehouse Associate will be a floater throughout the facility to help process orders, stock and restock inventory, and assist with general maintenance. Those with forklift experience are encouraged to apply!
- Unload and load materials from incoming and outgoing trucks
- Read labels to stock inventory on shelves.
- Will pick, pack, and process in coordination with customer orders
- Consult with customers on their orders and help load into company vehicles
- Assist with general maintenance throughout warehouse
- Must be able to do basic math skills
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be punctual and able to follow directions
- Must have a positive attitude
- Previous warehouse experience is a must!
MUST SUBMIT A RESUME IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED!