Date Posted: October 17, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 187186
CNC MILL&LATHE Programmer (Pelzer area)
$14 - $16 D.O.E.
$16 - $18
Monday – Thursday
3:30 PM – 1:30 a.m. (4/10’s)
Temp to Hire
*MUST BE capable of programming at machine from drawing with Fanuc Controls and have tooling.
*May consider this position as an operator that has operated CNC Lathes & Mills with own tools.
- Fanuc experience in Job Shop environment.
- Operators must be able to use mics, calipers and 100% inspect parts with own tools.
- Must be able to calculate speeds, feeds, etc and program at machine from drawing in time allotted.
- Read blue prints
- Have own inspection tools
- Read calipers and micrometers
- Able to do offsets at machine
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must be able to program directly from blueprints
Milling to a powder….we machine parts, say making a solid part smaller but with drilled and tapped holes.
CNC milling is a specific form of computer numerical controlled (CNC) machining. Milling itself is a machining process similar to both drilling and cutting, and able to achieve many of the operations performed by cutting and drilling machines. Like drilling, milling uses a rotating cylindrical cutting tool.