Date Posted: January 12, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 190559
PrideStaff is hiring a Pressure Tester for a Production Company in Bloomington, IL!
Full Time-Temp to Hire
Loads parts in test fixtures and inspects by spray inspection, submersion inspection or pressure decay inspection.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Remove any visual burrs off product.
· Cleans product per process sheets.
· Rust proofs product per process sheets or blue print.
· Cleans packaging containers.
· Lines and pads crates and assembles cartons.
· Obtains and sorts product.
· Wraps protective material around product.
· Inserts product into containers or fills containers per process sheets or shop packaging procedure.
· Seals and labels containers, container tags, or products.
· Sorts bundles or filled containers.
· Packs special arrangements or selections of product.
· Inspects materials, products, and containers at each step of packaging process.
· Records information such as quantity, lot number, and date packaged.
· Operate computer controlled pressure tester.
· MATHEMATICAL SKILLS - Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
· REASONING ABILITY - Ability to apply common sense understanding to
carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Administrative Assistant a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available for the Administrative Assistant include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Competitive Salary
Call PrideStaff today!