Miami Beach, FL
Salary: $50-55K + Commission
Date Posted: September 18, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 198171
Commercial Insurance Customer Service Representative
Our Client is a local Independent Insurance Agency. We provide General Liability, Workers Comp, Property, Commercial Auto, Directors and Officers (D & O) and other Property and Casualty coverages. Most of our policies consist of being habitational related. We have an opening for Customer Service Rep/Account Executive. The ideal candidate(s) will have experience in Property, General Liability, Workers Compensation, and overall Property and Casualty. We are located in Miami Beach.
COMMERCIAL CSR / ACCOUNT MANAGERS DUTIES
- Ability to oversee and handle new business production and renewals
- Interface, develop and maintain relationships with our clients and carriers
- Review quotations with producers and negotiates terms and conditions
- Analyze and underwrite the exposure through a comprehensive review of application information and supporting documentation
- Adhere to Company specific underwriting authority, guidelines, rates, forms and documentation requirements
- Enter and maintain data in Management System
- Monitor book of business.
- Respond to policyholders on coverage questions or other inquiries in a timely, professional manner, troubleshooting where necessary
- Ability to set and manage priorities
- Outgoing personality, with the ability to create working relationships with our retail agents.
- Computer skills, including word, excel, outlook, and Applied Systems
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate extremely well, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to learn and have a general knowledge of our insurance products so that incoming calls can be directed to the appropriate parties.
- Ability to speak Spanish helpful however, not required
- Self-directed and able to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Strong time management skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent customer service / relationship building skills
- 220 or 440 License
In return for your experience and expertise, we offer a competitive compensation plan based on experience and merits; Base Salary based on your individual experience, plus bonuses, Medical, Dental, 401k, and the opportunity to for growth and stability with a company that will challenge and reward you.