Date Posted: October 18, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 216338
Warehouse Material Handler, Forklift Driver
The Warehouse Material Handler works in a team environment supporting a variety of work centers and production lines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Operate sit-down, electric Forklift
- Forklift duties are majority of daily work.
- Be able to support the team with a variety of warehouse duties: Packaging, Support production machine operators.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Follow client published safety practices
- 2 years experience driving forklift
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs independently.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with changing demands.
- High school Diploma or GED.
Rate of Pay: $15.00/hour
Location: Portland, OR NW Industrial District
Shift: Day Shift: 7:00am to 3:30pm, some over-time may be required