Date Posted: March 16, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 218133
Customer Service Representative
Our Clients is an industry leader in providing document finishing solutions and custom presentation materials, is seeking highly motivated individuals to fill the Inside Sales position. Successful candidates will be selling the most globally recognized and respected brands in our industry to our diverse and growing client base.
Customer Service Representatives are responsible to handle incoming calls from clients and perspective customers who need help selecting items and placing orders. Our client has an extensive catalogue of items and the successful candidate will be able to learn about the products offered by our client and provide guidance and assistance to customers.
Skills and experience
- Use effective phone skills
- Strong computer skills
- Time and attendance is important to our client
- Field inbound phone calls from customers/return customer phone calls
- 1 to 3 years of CSR/Call Center experience
Once Hired on our client provides excellent benefits package!
- 100% of the premium for employee medical, dental, and Rx coverage
- 100% of Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and life insurance coverage
- The employee's full allotment of Paid Time Off (PTO) is put into the employee's bank on every anniversary date
- 7 paid holidays after 60 days
- Our 401k plan gives a 3% Company contribution after 1 year of service and you are fully vested on the first day
Shift 8:00am to 5:00pm.