Salary: $14.00 to $16.00/hr D.o.E.
Date Posted: February 16, 2018
Job ID: 218939
Warehouse: Shipping and Receiving Associates *Multiple openings, Multiple Locations*
At PrideStaff we work for you!
Partner with us for great opportunities!
PrideStaff is your local "Award Winning" staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work. For 5 consecutive years our company has been awarded "Best in Staffing" by our talented Associates working in a variety of roles at our client sites. Our recruiters are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with leading employers.
We are seeking ambitious and hard-working Warehouse Associates for immediate openings in Portland, Beaverton, Hillsboro and Lake Oswego areas. If you are experienced in shipping/receiving please contact us!
Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers by accurately pulling, staging, checking, packing, and shipping customer orders.
* Accurately pull, pack, and stage orders.
* Verify orders that have been pulled by others.
* Use ERP system to ship orders, pull, and put away new inventory.
* Maintain inventory accuracy and location accuracy for stocked items using the First In First Out
* Participates in team meetings
* Assists with keeping the stockroom and warehouse clean and organized, to include putting products away in proper location, and sorting packing material into the proper recycling bins.
*Participate in process improvements and lean objectives, such as Kaizans, serving as a team member or project lead.
*Ability to use standard warehouse equipment such as, but not limited to, hand truck, cart, or pallet
* Will provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional attitude to all co-workers and
* Effective at working in a team environment. Shares information with others; listens and responds
* Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50
* Accuracy in counting, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, and Google Mail and Calendar system.
* Works under immediate supervision. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
*Performs daily receiving duties as outlined in Receiving Procedure.
* Responsible for input of daily receipts into database.
* Will provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional attitude to all co-workers and external
* Will maintain a good/professional working relationship with suppliers/carriers.
* May assist with pulling kits when needed.
* Responsible for assisting with flow of material and maintaining established inventory levels between multiple warehouse and stockroom locations.
*Assist with keeping the stockroom and warehouse clean and organized, to include putting products away in proper location, labeling bins, and sorting packing material into the proper recycling bins.
*May perform cycle counts and inventory counts as requested.
*Accuracy in counting, attention to detail, and organizational skills are an essential job function.
Multiple Shifts! Multiple Opportunities!
Pay: $14.00 to $14.50/hr D.o.E.