Date Posted: October 23, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 219849
Junior Finance Accountant – Accounting and Finance
We are seeking a highly-motivated and experienced Junior Finance Accountant to join our growing accounting team. If your current employer does not provide you with the necessary tools that could help you to take your career to the next level, then this position would be worth a further conversation. PrideStaff Financial is currently working with one of the most well respected companies in the Louisville marketplace to identify the right individual for a Junior Finance Accountant position.
As a Junior Finance Accountant, you will be responsible for month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing. In this role you will also be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies.
Other responsibilities for this position will also include:
- Preparing quarterly balance sheet and P & L Fluctuation Analysis
- Monthly expense variance analysis
- Consolidating inter-company transactions and reconciliations
- Managing Fixed Assets
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Working on property, sales and use tax and franchise tax returns
- Interfacing with management in various departments, including sales operations, IT and legal
As a Junior Finance Accountant, we require someone who has the ability to work independently and have strong organizational and presentation skills. We also require the Junior Finance Accountant to have strong Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel.
Other requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting desired but not required
- 2-4 years’ experience as an accountant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
At PrideStaff Financial, we provide our Junior Finance Accountant’s with a competitive benefits package.
Apply with your resume TODAY!