Date Posted: October 12, 2017
Job ID: 223723
Local Manufacturing company is looking for a hardworking individual with cherry picker forklift experience to do cycle counting and other warehouse duties. The selected candidates will need previous forklift experience, able to count accurately and efficiently, and has the ability to pay close attention to detail. The selected applicant must have previous experience on a stand up cherry picker and reach lift.
This position is looking to be filled immediately and is a temp to hire position!!
The following is required:
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Operate cherry picker
- Cycle counting product throughout the warehouse
- Inventory materials on work floor, and supply workers with materials as needed
- Keeps all products and materials in a neat order and cleans work area prior to the completion of each shift
- May weigh materials or products and record weight on tags, labels, or production schedules, ect..
- Load or unload materials by hand onto or off or pallets, skids, or lifting device
- MUST have verifiable experience driving a forklift within the past 18 months
- Able to use basic math skills to accurately count material
- Strong attention to detail and ability to accurately read and write letters and numbers
- Must be able to stand for the majority of your day and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Availability to work overtime as needed
- Must be willing to submit to a background check & Pre-employment drug screen