Date Posted: October 20, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 227567
Our Client is seeking a full-time Property Manager to manage a large portfolio of multifamily and single family homes. A Property Manager's role includes tenant relations, resolving disputes, owner correspondence, leasing, scheduling and facilitating maintenance, serving notices, implementation of company polices, following up on projects, establishing rental rates by surveying current market trends, etc. Good communication, time management, and multitasking skills are critical.
• Oversee multiple multifamily and single family home properties and ensure efficiency of staff through ongoing training, instruction, counselling and leadership
• Process and review paperwork for applications, lease signings, move-ins/outs, 3 Day Notices, etc.
• Responsible for complying with all guidelines, procedures, regulations and company policies
• Respond to resident grievances; provide problem-resolution assistance
• Handle emergency situations while maintaining a professional demeanor
• Coordinate move-in/out inspections with on-site and off-site managers
• Conduct regular property inspections
• Work directly with vendors to schedule repairs and facilitate turns to ensure all work is completed in a timely manner as coordinated
• Responsible for property budgets and ensuring budgetary goals are met
This is a Monday through Friday position, 8:30AM-5:00PM, occasional evenings and weekends.
• Minimum 3 years of Property Management experience with multifamily residential properties
• Current California Real Estate Salesperson License, Broker's License preferred.
• Must be highly organized and have the ability to multitask
• Strong computer skills
• Familiar with coordinating repairs and how to facilitate unit turnover
• Basic knowledge of landlord/tenant issues and conflict resolution skills
• Demonstrate ability to understand financial goals, operate asset in owners' best interest in accordance with Policies & Procedures Manual.
• Pleasant, professional and approachable demeanor
• Ability to form and maintain relationships with owners, vendors and tenants
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Ability to work independently and exercise one's own judgment in problem-solving situations
• Also works well in a team environment
• Remains calm in a fast-paced environment and works well under pressure
• Demonstrates great attention to detail, is organized and task-oriented
• Good telephone manners; Spanish speaking is a plus
• Yardi experience is a plus.
• MUST have a REAL ESTATE LICENSE!
• MUST have experience in managing a property