Date Posted: October 20, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 227568
The Construction Contract Administrator is key in the mitigation of risk and achieving accurate and efficient subcontractor compliance for the company and is responsible for the administration of contracts for several company divisions. Pay dependent upon the applicants experience.
• Under limited supervision, review/process new agreements work authorizations, CWA’s and other contracts.
• Facilitate negotiations with subcontractor to obtain favorable commercial terms and mitigate risk.
• Work within the company process to gain approval for contracts that meet review requirements.
• Responsible for working with the business to deliver robust contract management on existing and new agreements. All this is focused on safety and compliance of subcontractors.
• Ensure compliance with established strategies, contracts, policies and procedures.
• Manages subcontractor relationships to continually improve safety, quality, and identify improvement opportunities.
• Obtain active support for key compliance/safety goals and objectives via project team and subcontractors.
• Maintain comprehensive understanding of the contract process, including: a strong understanding of the drivers of safety and compliance, strong knowledge of risk associated with SOW. Update subcontractor log daily.
• Perform other duties as assigned in support of the Operations Support Department.
* A minimum three years’ experience with increasing responsibility in a contract/process improvement role, or combination of education and experience.
• Experience in developing/executing services and material contracts.
• Familiar with insurance review/approval process, compliance requirements/verification, and company contracting requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to work and interact with diverse groups of people, and ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
• Ability to analyze, problem solve, interpret and apply policies and regulations.
• Demonstrated commitment to excellence in customer service and performance.
• Demonstrated competence in the use of spreadsheet and database software.
• Familiarity with construction terminology helpful.