Salary: Up to $12.00/hr
Date Posted: August 23, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 231241
PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you!
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug/background screening.
- Must be familiar with basic computer functions (such as copying and pasting).
- Must be familiar with successfully navigating through Internet Explorer.
- Must be able to pass a basic Microsoft Word test (scoring 80% or better).
- Must be able to pass an alpha numeric data entry test based on speed, accuracy, and number of errors.
- Must have proven data entry experience.
- Must be on time, with a positive attitude and ready to work.
- The chosen candidate must have a flexible schedule. The work schedule of this position changes as the consumer demand changes (ability to be flexible plays a major role in this position).
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Other assignments and tasks will be assigned by the supervisor or management. Management reserves the right to revise or change job duties as necessary. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract for employment