Salary: 10.00 - 14.00
Date Posted: November 3, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 233771
PrideStaff has immediate opportunities for Experienced Painters in Gulfport, MS.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fill cracks, holes, or joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives.
- Cover surfaces with dropcloths or masking tape and paper to protect surfaces during painting.
- Smooth surfaces, using sandpaper, scrapers, brushes, steel wool, or sanding machines.
- Read work orders or receive instructions from supervisors or homeowners to determine work requirements.
- Apply primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces, such as bare wood or metal, for finish coats;
- Paint walls and trim.
2-3 years of experience, new construction painting is a plus!
Must have a valid driver's license and able to obtain pass onto military base.
Must be at least 18 years of age, willing to submit to a background check and drug screen.
PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We do this by remembering what is most important: YOU! We focus on your desires and the type of company and employment you want to grow in, rather than directing you to the company that is most convenient for us. YOU are our partner and we never forget that.