Date Posted: March 11, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 238674
PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary and temporary-to-hire assignments. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!
Receptionist duties may include:
- Ability to perform a variety of administrative functions.
- Must be able to schedule appointments and provide information to callers.
- Ability to compose memos, conduct research, and create presentations.
- Must be able to generate reports, handle multiple projects, and monitor invoices.
- To assist with compilation and the development of the annual budget. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Ability to works under immediate supervision, as needed.
- Recent and relevant experience in the area you are applying for.
- Able to provide references.
- Willingness to undergo a background check & drug screen.
- Willingness to take assessment skill tests which may include, but not limited to Excel, Word, and Typing.
- Minimum typing speed of 45 words per minute and data entry speed of 7,500 keystrokes/hour.
- To have a dedicated, passionate attitude to want to make a difference in the company.