Date Posted: January 7, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 244368
2nd shift Machine Operator
Temp to Hire
2nd shift: 3pm-11pm $12.65/hour
(*must be available to train on 1st shift (7am-3pm) for approximately 1 month)
Local manufacturing company is seeking machine operators for 2nd shift. Responsibilities include:
- Operate assigned machine(s) to manipulate single end wire, multi -end wire and/or sub-products into required configuration to meet manufacturing specification.
- Requisition any required raw material.
- Make necessary setup changes to production equipment as required by manufacturing specification and/or set up sheet.
- Make necessary quality checks as required by manufacturing specification and/or set up sheet.
- Verify gauge of all wire as it is placed into production.
- Make necessary changes to counter value and/or meter reading to meet production weight requirements .
- Scrap any rejected in -process material as required.
- Record and label each finished unit of production and stage in correct area.
- Complete scrap card at end of shift for scrap generated at each assigned machine.
- Keep work area and equipment clean at all times.
- Any other duties as requested by Management.
HS diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience required for consideration