Date Posted: November 10, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 244673
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 PM
Temp to Hire
Benefits after 90 days
JOB DESCRIPTION - Electronic Controls Specialist
Principle Job Duties
- Participate in Preventive Maintenance and repair of the production machinery as needed per work orders.
- Perform repairs and maintenance as needed to keep down time to a minimum.
- Troubleshoot any equipment problems that an operator may be experiencing.
- Work with outside electrical vendors on electrical problems that may exist with present and new equipment.
- Work as a team member with other maintenance personnel, production personnel and Management to try and improve productivity and reduce equipment downtime.
- Incorporate new ideas to improve present process and efficiency of present equipment and new equipment.
- Provide technical advice and assistance in the installation and maintenance of electrical and pneumatic control systems on present and new equipment.
- Prepare and maintain accurate control diagrams for all existing and new equipment.
- Make recommendations regarding corrections to recurring equipment failures. Perform other duties incidental to the work described herein.
- Have a good working knowledge of control electronics which includes motor drives and PLC's
- Have a working understanding of mechanical systems. (Drive systems, pneumatics, hydraulics, etc.)
- Any other duties as requested by Management.
Requirements and Qualifications Needed
- 0-3 year’s maintenance experience in Electronics and or an Associate’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or the equivalent military experience.
- Forklift/Powered Industrial Truck Safety
- Compressed Gas Cylinders
- Back Safety
- Materials Handling Safety
This is a temp to hire position.