Salary: $13-$15 per hour
Date Posted: March 30, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 247645
PrideStaff is currently seeking a Forklift Operator for a local manufacturing company to assist with their increase in production. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated hard worker with a positive attitude!
Job responsibilities may include:
- Operating forklift, pallet jack (manual or electric), cherry picker
- Maintaining safety practices at all times
- Loading materials from production lines onto trucks and flat beds
- Moving materials within the warehouse to facilitate production
- Relying on experience and sound judgment to accomplish goals
- Performing a variety of tasks
- Working under general supervision
- Operating or cross-training on other warehouse machinery
Qualified Candidates of the Forklift Operator position should be familiar with standard warehouse operations. You must be hardworking, consistent, and reliable. We are seeking Candidates who are motivated to excel and work well in a team-oriented environment.
Other requirements of the Forklift Driver role include:
· Must be over 18 years of age
· Recent Forklift Driving experience
· Familiarity with various types of Forklift a plus
· OSHA certification, a plus
· Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
· Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the US
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!