Date Posted: October 18, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 249347
Monday – Thursday
7:00 a.m. – 4:00 PM or 8am - 5pm
& Friday 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Half hour paid lunch *If the person leaves the campus, he/she needs to clock out and back in.
*There may be times when the person will need to stay longer; or, possibly work a Saturday. There is usually a few days’ notification if this is required.
We looking for two Maintenance Mechanics. Attached is a copy of our job description.
$16-18 hour based on qualifications
The hours for Plant workers:
Mon-Fri. 8-4, with a half hour paid lunch. If the person leaves the campus, he/she needs to clock out and back in.
*Repairing and installing Industrial Sewing Machines
You will be working closely with the rest of the team to implement technology that enables this facility to insure the production of quality products, optimization of process-related functions, and the reliability of automation based equipment. You will be solving operational problems, providing continuous improvement solutions, and integrating solutions into automation schemes. You will also be involved in troubleshooting automation processes to insure efficient and optimal operational functionality.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Mechatronics Certification and/or equivalent training and experience of 3-5 years within a production manufacturing environment
- Instrumentation and process controls involving high-speed production equipment such as presses, conveying equipment, and other process controls
- Troubleshooting and preventative maintenance on electrical, mechanical and pneumatic systems
- Read electrical blueprints and have the ability to identify components of electrical panels and perform wiring (relays, starters, 1/0 modules, safety modules, circuit breakers, and other)
- Configure/Setup different type of sensors: photoelectric/optical/infrared/ultrasonic/capacitive/thermocouples and other
- Experience with machine vision setup and troubleshooting
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend the English language. Previous experience with textiles and sewing operations is a preferred.
- Job requires uses of personal tools
Additional Knowledge (required)
Must have working knowledge of standard OSHA safety regulations and procedures regarding Lockout/Tagout. Candidates must have previous experience working on production equipment - hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems, troubleshooting and repairing automation equipment.
Physical requirements are associated with a maintenance technician performing various repair/maintenance work within a manufacturing environment. This includes, but not limited to, bending or crouching, climbing, walking or standing for long periods of time, use of manual and power tools, and lifting up to 50 lbs.