Fort Lauderdale, FL
Salary: $14.00-16.00 p/ hour
Date Posted: January 3, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 252354
Receptionist / Office Assistant
Our Client is in search of a Receptionist to join their dynamic team based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing lighting companies in the United States in a position that offers lots of room for personal and professional growth as it expands its customer base.
The candidate be responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
This is a full time position and we are seeking suitable candidates who can work from 8:30AM to 6:00PM.
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard
- Route calls to specific people
- Answer inquiries about company
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable
- Ensure reception and showroom areas are tidy
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office
- Hand out employee applications
- Send email and faxes
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail
- Take and relay messages
- High School Diploma or GED
- Highly developed organizational and communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of MS Outlook
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- The ideal candidate must be able to
- Handle multiple incoming calls