Salary: $14.00+ D.O.E.
Date Posted: May 30, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 253203
PrideStaff Financial is actively seeking a Full Time Billing Specialist for a growing company in the Millington Area.
Responsibilities as the Billing Specialist:
- Prepare, modify, correct, mail, and file invoices on a daily basis, including the review of its accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare approved invoices for mailing and record keeping.
- Resolve billing inquiry calls from internal and external customers.
- Escalate billing problems to Billing Supervisor/Manager
- Maintain all paperwork in customer files.
- Review, maintain, and generate reporting for Management review.
- Investigate and provide follow up on identified issues and disputed invoices.
- Perform all job functions while adhering to the Company's policies and procedures.
- Provide assistance to the Billing Supervisor and other Management personnel and perform special projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience as the Billing Specialist:
- At least 3 years of billing experience in a high volume environment
- Systems experience: ERP systems experience Proficiency in Excel and Word required.
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with internal and external customers in person and over the phone.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while paying attention to detail.
- Ability to gather and interpret data, compile information and prepare reports.
- Ability to verify data input and to identify and correct errors.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Bachelors in Accounting a plus
MUST SUBMIT RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION to MemphisAP@PrideStaffFinancial.com
NO MEDICAL BILLERS PLEASE
Please wait 24+ hours after submitting your resume before calling