Salary: Up to $35,000/yr
Date Posted: February 6, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 259514
PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you!
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounts receivable or payable documents.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Data Entry Skills
- General Math Skills
- Financial Software
- Analyzing Information
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- Verbal Communication
- Accounts Receivable or Payable experience
- Experience using Aderant financial software
- Associate's Degree required, bachelor's degree preferred
PrideStaff wants you to Succeed!
Work with the Best!