Fort Lauderdale, FL
Date Posted: October 5, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 259801
Operations $14-16 DOE- Plantation
The Associate ensures that the logistics of client security and transportation services are appropriately scheduled and confirmed. The position is responsible for scheduling client contracted services and verifying that all services are in place at the final destination. Additionally, this role has responsibility for scheduling and confirming modifications to client services due to a range of random and/or conventional circumstances.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Schedule and confirm client services at final destination
- Modify existing services at the client’s final destination due to changing itineraries, equipment delays, inclement weather, regional security threats and other unforeseen circumstances
- Maintain effective communication with clients and client representatives, detailing schedules and verifying confirmation of services
- Routinely interact with clients, vendors and contractors during stressful situations, offering sound and reassuring guidance to de-escalate conditions while maintaining high quality standards of customer service
- Project a positive and professional image to all stakeholders
- Provide regular status reports to leadership
- Complete assignments and projects as assigned by leadership
*This job description is not a comprehensive list of all required activities, duties or responsibilities. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, at the discretion of leadership at any time with or without notice
Competencies and KASO (knowledge, aptitude, skills and other)
- Security and risk mitigation expertise
- Industry and business acumen
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently while establishing effective relationships, collaborating with peers and clients
- Successful client management experience
- A demonstrated history of effective conflict resolution skills
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, scanners, copiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Regular full-time working hours equate to 40 hours each week. Evening, overnight and weekend shifts will be required.
Education and Experience
A high school diploma is required
An associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree from an accredited school is preferred
Prior military experience with an honorable discharge is a plus.
Multi-lingual and multi-cultural skills preferred
Intermediate computer skills to include Microsoft Office and web based software applications is preferred
Pridestaff is an equal opportunity employer.