Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Salary: $40,000 base plus heavy commission and residu
Date Posted: September 15, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 261853
Account/ Sales Representatives 40K base
PrideStaff is seeking, on behalf of a very dynamic and amazing customer, an Account/ Sales representatives that is experienced in high level B2B sales with enterprise systems. This client has retained PrideStaff to conduct the search for a higher level enterprise sales account/ Sales representative who can deal effectively with C-Level people on digital sales related products. This is an entrepreneurial business development and sales position.
Some notable customers using our client’s platform:
· Toyota · Mercedes Benz · Ashley Furniture · Tommy Bahama · National Geographic · Cookies by Design · Waterford · United States Air Force · Wilson Leather · University of California · and hundreds more
An ideal candidate must have:
1) Strong Network with our “Buyers”- i.e. Presidents, Heads of Marketing, Heads of Internet Marketing, Directors of E-commerce who are looking for innovative new ways to use technology to boost sales. You can focus on any vertical where you have relationships.
2) Enterprise sales (SaaS, Cloud-based or e-commerce).
3) Understanding of digital marketing and media sales, enjoys technologies and is tech savvy.
Extensive training and mentoring will be provided if chosen to proceed with our client. You will have the full support from all levels of the client’s corporate and creative teams. You will be targeting CEOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents of Sales and Marketing, and Directors of E-Commerce.
1. Superior track record in closing sales over the phone, via webinars and/or in person
2. Internet sales and marketing experience
3. Prospecting and Identifying new business opportunities [Salesforce a plus]
4. Cold Calling key decision makers (CEO's, vice presidents, marketing executives) in direct marketing and e-commerce / online industries
5. Able to work independently without distractions and with attention to detail
6. Motivated by client success
7. Researching companies and their competitors, industry trends, and best practices
8. Thinking strategically to create and deliver customized solutions that provide value to clients' bottom lines
9. Building and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly sales quotas
10. Enjoying the world of online and e-commerce marketing
11. Driving revenue by effectively addressing the client's business needs, offering appropriate value proposition solutions, creating urgency, and closing accounts both over the phone and in person (if applicable)
Base salary + Commission, with the ability to earn unlimited income with no caps or ceilings AND residuals monthly on every sale.
Our client offers Medical Insurance Stipend, Retirement Matching/401K, Paid Holidays, Vacations
Pridestaff is and equal opportunity employer.