La Grange, IL
Date Posted: December 15, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 263060
This is an excellent opportunity to join the legal team at a dynamic and growing firm serving the Chicagoland area with deep roots in the La Grange community and western suburbs.
The Paralegal will work closely with and support the Office Manager, Senior level staff, and staff Attorneys.
The successful Paralegal must also:
- Display leadership and a can-do attitude - the ability to take the file and "run with it" as required
- Be able to multitask and prioritize deadlines and caseload.
- Work to resolve issues with clients, landlords, contractors, title companies, and attorneys
- Be process-oriented and able to work independently
- Be dependable, committed, trainable, and possess a strong attention to detail.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
As this is a boutique firm the candidate must:
- Be aware of what's going on around them and be willing to help out wherever necessary
- Be able to multi-task appropriately
- Work well with others and various personalities
Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Legal experience is required. Must be willing to submit to a background and drug screen. Interested candidates should apply and call into our office for consideration. 630.246.7837