Date Posted: December 27, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 263158
Are you a Warehouse Associate looking to join a growing team?!!! Well, we are seeking dependable, hardworking and quick learning candidates to fill our open position!!
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 PM
Temp to Hire
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for loading & unloading of merchandise, picking, packing, shipping and receiving of merchandise.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Review picking list, Pick customer stock orders and prepare for shipping to include shrink-wrap, placing on a pallet and positioning on loading dock.
2. Count inventory of all stocked items, compares inventories to customer orders and returns, and reconcile any discrepancies.
3. Unload product from trucks; check received merchandise and place in stock/overstock.
4. Maintain an orderly and neat warehouse.
5. Perform general maintenance and cleaning tasks.
6. Perform other duties as assigned.
. One-year warehouse experience.
. High school graduate or GED equivalent.
. Proficient utilizing accounting software.
. Ability to effectively interact with customers.
. Ability to work independently and as a team player.
. Ability to operate a forklift, industrial shrink-wrap and order picking machines.
. Ability to lift up to 50 lb.
Must be able to effectively communicate with others.