Salary: 16 - 18
Date Posted: November 3, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 264430
We have a Client in Pleasanton that has an immediate need for an Accounting Assistant. If you are high energy with a strong work ethic, this may be an opportunity for you!!
Accounting Assistant job description:
Pleasanton branded merchandising firm is seeking a full time Accounting Assistant. You will work directly with the Accounting staff and Salespeople. Position requires the ability to multi-task projects, be detail oriented, prioritize projects, anticipate change and be able to work independently in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- File and maintain all accounting / billing records
- Receive daily mail, faxes and email-process to appropriate department
- Data entry weekly freight bill information
- Create monthly billing statements
- Assist with monthly billing process
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Order Entry and Customer Service
- Integrating orders in trade software and Excel
- Resolving billing problems, communicate well with vendors and clients
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Processing and reconciling client orders
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- High School Graduate and or College educated.
- Strong attention to detail and mathematics
- Pleasant telephone communication
- Organizational skills