Salary: $40-45K + Benefits
Date Posted: August 25, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 264647
Customer Service Representative
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team.
The Customer Service Representative position is responsible for managing and overseeing the production of the job through the entire process. This includes quality control as well as the sustainment and development of relationships with customers. Timely and frequent contact with customers, sales and production make this a critical position for monitoring and improving quality and performance.
- Responsible for working directly with customers, sales and production to ensure job is completed correctly. Including working on scheduling projects, estimating printing and direct mail packages, setting up press color OK's as needed and obtaining prepress proof approvals and imaging data signoffs on all projects
- Ensuring excellent relationships between production, vendors, sales and customers requiring strong organizational work habits, good judgment, excellent communication skills, and follow-through on time-sensitive activities.
- Create job tickets preferably with PACE experience for all product operations in electronic management system as well as work with purchasing to order raw materials; scheduling any outside services, work with department managers to schedule and track projects through the production process.
- Work with mailing department and/or shipping department to ensure projects are completed on time and shipped/routed as required, including working with sales to produce final invoices for all projects.
- Personally act as the representative on behalf of the customer in all activities. Including reviewing proofs with a customer and notifying the customer of alteration charges.
- Minimum 2 years experience as Customer Service Representative in a web and or sheetfed printing company, or minimum 2 years experience in direct mail or, a 4 year degree in printing management from an accredited college
- Must be able to appropriately communicate and interact with customers and production team on a day to day basis
- Good judgment, an eye for quality, and knowledge of printing are necessary
- Must be able to travel to client offices for meetings if needed
- Must be able to read and interpret customer specifications
- Medical coverage
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays