Salary: $12.50/ hour/DOE
Date Posted: November 20, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 264951
DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: Under direction of the Lead Person, the worker assumes the role of glazier, packer, and cutter to ensure a special commitment to quality with a luxury product.
· Positive Attitude and Team Player
· Commitment to Providing Quality
· Strong Work Ethic
ESSENTIAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Other duties may be assigned)
1. Cuts and pack frameless doors.
2. Efficiently carries out factory orders.
3. Ensures that the quality of work is perfect.
4. Maintains accurate inventory records.
5. Completes daily 5-S Tasks (Sweep, Straighten, Sort, Safety, Sustain).
6. Continuously improves tools and practices to create a better, faster, and more cost-effective department.
7. Maintains a good attendance record.
8. Performs other duties as required by management.
- High school education or equivalent
- Some packing experience helpful
- Basic mathematical skills required
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed and uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace
- Must ensure that quality of work is perfect
- Must be comfortable using hand and power tools
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Must be able to read and understand factory orders
- Must be able to read rulers and understand dimensions and fractions.
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Regularly required to stand, bend and reach.