Salary: $13.30 per hour
Date Posted: September 13, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 265100
Benefits include, 401k eligibility on 1st day of hire, quarterly bonuses, profit sharing annually, Medical/dental/vision benefits included after 60 days of hire.
3rd SHIFT MACHINE OPERATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
Operate machinery in one or more Production areas while also responsible for the maintenance of all tooling used in respective areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Produce assigned products per written instructions, specifications, and schedule.
* Informs Shift Supervisor of any quality problems and concerns
* Complete all required documentation on paper forms and in computer systems
* Record labor hours against work orders in system
* Meet or exceed productivity and quality standards
* Maintains the work area and equipment in clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Must have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken
* Must be able to read and interpret drawings, follow routers and use simple math
* Must be able to use basic hand held tools
* Must be able to use precision measuring instruments, such as pin gauges, calipers, lasermikes, and others
* Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance with regard to machine set-up
* Must wear steel-toed shoes on the job at all times.
To apply please send your resume