Date Posted: February 7, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 265456
Pridestaff, a national staffing company, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support for a variety of administrative functions. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and strong organizational skills.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative clerical function to include; managing calendars, answering phone calls, providing information and taking dictation. You will also be responsible for composing memos, transcribed notes and research /create presentations. The administrative Assistant will report to a manager or supervisor.
Additional responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant will include:
- Generating reports using various MS office applications
- Providing support for multiple projects
- Preparing and monitoring invoices and expense reports
As an Administrative Assistant you must have at least 6 months experience in a similar role. You must have strong computer skills. We are looking for someone that has strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Additional requirements for the Administrative Assistant will include:
- General knowledge of common used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High School Degree
- Skills on MS office suite (Excel, Power Point, and Word)
At Pridestaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Administrative Assistant a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available for the Administrative Assistant include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Competitive Salary