Date Posted: February 8, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 266431
Visual Inspector needed for an Electronics Company in Bloomington, IL
-First Shift- Temp to Hire-$12/hr
- Use a standard soldering iron to assemble components on various circuit boards
- Use a solder pot to remove and add parts to a circuit board
- Inspect circuit boards using a microscope to check for compliance
- Use various test equipment as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Skills/Abilities Requirements
- Experience soldering circuit boards is desired
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity with IPC 610 and JSTD certification helpful but not required
- Familiar with lead free solder preferred
- Must be able to read and comprehend electronic schematics, use a multitude of test equipment and be able to hand solder and de-solder a variety of components
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work may involves frequent lifting of materials and product up to 30 pounds with the ability to bend and stoop as well push and pull the product weighing up to 30 pounds. Position requires periods of sitting and standing for long periods of time. Position requires manual dexterity to assembly boards and near vision to see at close range. Position requires the use of safety and ESD equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, ESD smocks and heel straps. Loose fitting clothes and jewelry are not permitted.
All candidates must be:
· At least 6 months work history in a related field within the last 12 months
· At least 18 years old and can provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
· Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and/or drug screen
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Administrative Assistant a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available for the Administrative Assistant include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Competitive Salary
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!
Call PrideStaff today!
902 IAA Drive 2C, Bloomington, IL