- Safely trouble shoot, repair, adjust and maintain paper converting equipment, including rewinders, folders and all downstream equipment.
- Utilize basic knowledge of electronic components; a basic understanding of PLC controls, AC/DC drives and motors, servo drives and sensors.
- Respond to operator, quality, and/or supervisor requests regarding equipment specifications.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment and document accordingly.
- Utilize Hydraulic and Pneumatic knowledge as required with the ability to understand basic hydraulic/pneumatic schematics in addition to basic electrical diagrams.
- Operate welder, torch, plasma cutter, mill, lathe, drill press, common power tools and hand tools. Utilize micrometers, indicators and multi-meter as necessary. Perform LOTO, Arc Flash activity.
- Adjust equipment to maintain accurate grade, log saw blade, slitter, perforation, scissors lifts, high lifts, hoist, lift trucks and other equipment as necessary.
- 2 - 3 years experience
- Steel toed boots
- Your own set of tools