Date Posted: October 11, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 268787
PRODUCTION WORKER 3RD SHIFT Akron area. $13.00/hr
Qualifications for Production Worker:
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma/ equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience in a production environment preferable a position requiring weights, measurements, and close attention to detail
- ability to lift 50# bags of materials consistently
- ability to read measurements, weigh raw materials, and compound materials
- ability to stand for 10 hour shifts (some overtime included)
- Experience in a physical labor environment.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team
- Must be comfortable working in confined spaces.
- Must have decent math and measurement skills, and good attention to detail.
- Pull materials from warehouse using tow motors
- Follow batch sheets to weigh out materials
- Add materials into mixer, monitor mixer from control room
- Operation of Extruder and drop mill
- General cleaning of work space
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment, but you are not temporary to us!
See what some of our Field Associates have to say:
“They don’t make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you"
"PrideStaff was able to find what job fit me"
“Without them I wouldn’t have the position I have now"
Work with an agency committed to being your long term partnering in staffing.
Work with the PrideStaff!