Date Posted: May 17, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 269498
Looking for a company that will take care of you?!!! Rapidly growing company that offers a competitive compensation package, provides room to advance and rewards growth!
- Competitive salary
- Year-end bonus
- 401 K
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 PM
$14/hour or more depending on experience
Vehicle Assembler/Rework Technician
The Automotive Rework technician/assembler is responsible for assembly, inspection, repair and diagnostic services. This individual will work on electrical troubleshooting, and mechanical/electrical component assembly and replacement. You must have the ability to explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include other associates and customers.
- Perform work with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or OEM standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle systems including powertrain, electrical, steering, suspension, brake, etc. to specification
- Install and repair accessories such as radios, heaters, mirrors, and windshield wiper
- Welding and fabrication experience preferred.
- Experience as an automotive technician preferred.
- High School Degree.