Date Posted: October 16, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 269498
We are looking to fill an immediate opening for a Rework Technician. We are a rapidly growing manufacturer and distributor of Electric Vehicles which includes products from Golf Carts and Street Legal (LSV) Cars to Multi passenger buses. We offer a competitive compensation package that rewards growth of our brand. A competitive salary, medical benefits, year-end bonus, and 401K are all included for this position.
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 4:00 PM
Temp to Hire
Vehicle Assembler/Rework Technician
The Automotive Rework technician/assembler is responsible for assembly, inspection, repair and diagnostic services. This individual will work on electrical troubleshooting, and mechanical/electrical component assembly and replacement. You must have the ability to explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include other associates and customers.
- Perform work with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or OEM standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle systems including powertrain, electrical, steering, suspension, brake, etc. to specification
- Install and repair accessories such as radios, heaters, mirrors, and windshield wiper
- Welding and fabrication experience preferred.
- Experience as an automotive technician preferred.
- High School Degree.